Wednesday, January 25, 2012

1/26/12

Do you like the idea of having your books on a Phone, Tablet or other device?


Yes I do like the idea of having my books on my phone and tablets or other devices they reason for me saying that is because its more exciting and you still use and phone and still be learning at the same time.

How do you think e-books will change studying and learning?
I feel that Ebooks will change studying and learning because more kids will use it and it will be much better for their education and they will get better grades.

What percentage of textbooks do you think will be digital 10 years from now?
I think in 10years every text book will be use there devices and everyone will have to learn how to use the internet because all the information will be taken on there .

No comments:

Post a Comment